B1 Brooklands, Clarendon Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8FH
1,765 - 7,717 sq ft
A contemporary new 67,000 sq ft business campus in the heart of Cambridge.
Brooklands is easily accessible by road, rail and air - just five minutes on foot or by bike from Cambridge rail station, with trains to London Kings Cross and Liverpool Street in just over an hour.
The many restaurants, cafes and shops of Cambridge's historic centre are just minutes away via the University's beautiful Botanic Gardens. Green, peaceful and historic, yet superbly connected and convenient.
- Due for completion November 2024
- Central Cambridge location
- Sustainable design and green working environment
- Outside collaboration spaces and roof terraces available to let with office space
- Basement car parking and 300 cycle spaces, showers, changing facilities and lockers
The space is split between two buildings.
Buildings B1 and B2, which are available for sole or multiple occupancy.
Second Floor: 1,991 Sq Ft
First Floor: 3,466 Sq Ft
Ground Floor: 1,765 Sq Ft
B1 Area - 7,717 sq ft
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.00km
- Great Shelford 4.76km
- Waterbeach 9.00km
- Foxton 9.60km