Brooklands Avenue, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8DG
Guide Price £625,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A stunning third floor, two-bedroom apartment, situated in the award winning Accordia development on the south side of the city.
- Video entry system and lift to all floors
- Spacious dual aspect Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room
- Stylish Kitchen area with a range of base and wall cabinets with drawers, island unit and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and door to Jack and Jill Bath/Shower Room
- Second Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Generous Terrace accessed from both the Sitting Area and Principal Bedroom
- Excellent storage throughout with floor to ceiling cupboards to Entrance Hall and double wardrobes to both the Bedrooms
- Under floor central heating
- Secure under croft parking
- No onward chain
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Designed by architects Fielden Clegg Bradley, Alison Brooks and Macreanor Lavington, Accordia Living made history by becoming the first ever residential scheme in the UK and Europe to win the RIBA Stirling Prize in 2008 and is recognised, throughout Europe, as the best building by British architects due to its innovative architecture. Accordia Living has been designed with the focus on creating a close, cohesive community with green and open spaces complemented by hundreds of existing mature trees.
The Light Building was built in 2005 by Countryside Properties and is designed around a landscaped courtyard with spacious interiors flooded with light from large expanses of feature glazing.
Number 19 occupies an excellent position on the third floor with views over Brooklands Avenue.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 0.70km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.17km
- Great Shelford 4.79km
- Waterbeach 9.18km