Bourneys Manor Close, Willingham, Cambridge, CB24 5GX
Guide Price £519,950
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace and patio doors to Garden
- Modern Kitchen with wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Bright dual aspect Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Mature rear Garden with Decked Terrace and Pergola
- Single detached brick Garage with block driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A modern, double fronted, detached four bedroom house in a central location in this popular south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 10 miles, Huntingdon 14 miles (fast trains to King's Cross 47 minutes), Waterbeach Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 66 minutes) 8 miles, Guided Busway 1 mile. A14 4 miles (distances and times are approximate).
3 Bourneys Manor Close was constructed in 2005 by David Wilson homes and is particularly well designed, extending over two floors with generous rooms and modern stylish accomodation. Well presented throughout this property offers the purchaser a ready to move into home. There are architectural drawings available for a ground floor extension, subject to the usual planning consents being obtained.
- Sutton on the Isle 9.86km
- Waterbeach 10.95km
- Waterbeach 11.19km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 11.54km