Bishops Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9NH
Asking Price £750,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Wealth of original features including exposed floorboards, feature fireplaces, original wooden balustrades, picture rails and premium, double glazed sash windows
- Lovely Sitting Room with feature fireplace, exposed floorboards and bay window over front aspect, opening to:
- Family Room with feature fireplace, exposed floorboards and doors opening to:
- Dining Room with exposed floorboards and large sash window leading to:
- Modern Kitchen fitted with wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Victorian style, double glazed, hardwood conservatory overlooking garden
- Principal Bedroom with feature fireplace and window to front aspect
- Two further Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Mature rear garden with large Garden Office/Store Room/Garage with two further store rooms/workshops backing onto private road
A well-presented period three bedroom semi-detached house situated on the south side of Cambridge, well placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Great Shelford 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
Dating from 1928, this bay fronted semi-detached house is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and has been extended and altered over the years to provide an excellent family house which successfully combines the convenience of modern day living with the charm and character of the original building.
- Great Shelford 2.74km
- Great Shelford 2.82km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 3.34km
- Foxton 6.68km