Barton Road, Newnham, Cambridge, CB3 9LH
Offers in Excess of £835,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Beautifully refurbished bungalow located in the coveted Newnham area.
- Spacious sitting room with glazed doors to front courtyard and archway to dual aspect dining room.
- Recently refitted stylish kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Generous master bedroom with fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
- Extensive attic space.
- Charming courtyard with garden shed.
- Off street parking for up to 3 vehicles.
- Well placed for an excellent choice of schools for all ages including St. John's, King's, The Leys, The Stephen Perse Foundation, St Mary's in Newnham Croft.
- Walking distance to city centre (1 mile away) and bus stop situated adjacent to the property.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A refurbished and superbly presented detached bungalow, delightfully situated, set well back from the road in one of Cambridge's most highly sought after residential areas.
City centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.66km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.93km
- Great Shelford 6.15km
- Foxton 9.25km