Bandon Road, Girton, Cambridge, CB3 0LU
Guide Price £1,000,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Spacious Sitting Room with solid oak flooring, wood burning stove and French doors to the rear garden
- Superb, high quality Kitchen with wide range of soft closing German Nolte base and wall units, and integrated Miele appliances
- Charming and sociable Dining Room with French doors to the garden
- Dedicated Study 13'6 x 8'1 (4.11m x 2.46m) providing an ideal home office space
- Luxurious Principal Bedroom Suite with stunning feature window, fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 with feature window and En Suite Shower Room
- 4 further Bedrooms including 2 of which are interconnecting, serviced by a Family Bathroom
- Off street parking for several vehicles
- Attractive rear garden with Summerhouse and Garden Shed
A substantial, immaculately presented, 6 bedroom family house with spacious and versatile accommodation extending to 2,530 sq ft (235 sq m), situated in this most desirable and convenient north west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, M11 (junction 13 - south bound only) 2 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Cambridge Park and Ride 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3.5 miles, University of Cambridge Primary School and Girton Primary School 1 mile (distances are approximate).
20 Bandon Road is architect designed and constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. It has been greatly extended and improved by the current owners with the conversion of the integral garage into a home study along with an extension to the rear creating an expansive sitting room and principal bedroom suite. A very well proportioned home offering versatile and spacious accommodation, the property has been finished to a very high specification and extends in total to a generous 2,530 sq ft (235 sq m).
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.66km
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.81km
- Waterbeach 8.39km
- Great Shelford 9.21km