Balsham Road, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5BZ
Guide Price £575,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Charming thatched property (not listed with Heritage)
- Kitchen fitted with a range of base and wall cupboards with integrated appliances
- Splendid sitting room 21'4 x 20'1 (6.51m x 6.13m) with open fireplace and exposed timbers
- Conservatory with double doors to rear garden and terrace
- Dining room with timber floor and open fireplace (presently sealed)
- Principle bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and views over the gardens
- 3 further charming bedrooms and family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- NO CHAIN
A pretty, detached period property, beautifully presented with a wealth of original features situated in this popular village just a few miles from Cambridge City Centre.
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4.5 miles, A11 4.7 miles, (distances are approximate).
This charming thatched property (not listed with Heritage), was originally constructed in the 17th century with a double height extension added in the 20th century to provide additional living space and garage. The property has a wealth of original features including ceiling beams, exposed timbers and open fireplaces. The light and airy accommodation, arranged over 2 floors, has considerable charm and character and offers excellent versatility, suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.22km
- Great Shelford 6.51km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.96km
- Whittlesford 9.05km