Almoners Avenue, Cambridge, CB1 8NZ
Guide Price £675,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Delightful dual aspect Sitting Room with parquet flooring
- Dining Room with door to rear garden
- 4 Bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes or cupboards
- Potential to extend, subject to the necessary consents being obtained
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking and double length garage
A well proportioned, 4 bedroom detached family house with off street parking and a garage, well positioned in a cul-de-sac, in this convenient south city location, just three quarters of a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
33 Almoners Avenue is constructed with brick and part clad elevations under a tiled roof and is believed to date from the 1960s. Requiring some modernisation, the property benefits from well-proportioned accommodation with a light and airy feel throughout. There is also scope for additional accommodation, if desired, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.32km
- Great Shelford 3.16km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.37km
- Whittlesford 8.08km