Alice Bell Close, Cambridge, CB4 1GN
Guide Price £310,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Open plan dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with Juliet balcony and wood laminate flooring
- Contemporary Kitchen with a full range of piano black wall and base units with integrated gas hob with extractor fan over and electric oven
- Principal Bedroom with large mirror fronted built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Gas fired central heating
- Allocated off street parking and secure cycle store
- Secure telephone entry system
- Potential rental income of £1150-1200 pcm
- Communal Leisure Park
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This stylish and immaculate ground floor, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located in a secluded and peaceful, modern development just off Woodhead Drive to the North of Cambridge. This provides easy access to Cambridge North Railway Station, the Science Park, the A14, A10, M11 and the city centre.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Science Park and A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 2 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate),.
79 Alice Bell Close is a well presented ground floor apartment in this small modern block , offering fantastic living space and extending to 629 sq ft (58.4 sq m).
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.44km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.42km
- Waterbeach 5.86km
- Great Shelford 8.43km