Adams Road, Cambridge, CB3 9AD
Guide Price £4,000,000
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
* ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- 6,369 sq ft (592 sq m) of extensive accommodation excluding the Annexe and Balconies
- Many period features including panelled doors, open fire places, picture rails, cornicing, high ceilings, well-proportioned rooms, cast iron radiators and wooden flooring
- Impressive Reception Hall with a wonderful staircase rising up to the first floor
- Magnificent triple aspect Drawing Room with wood panelled walls, open fireplace, wooden floors and French doors to rear garden
- Charming Sitting/Dining Room with double doors to the rear garden
- Spacious Kitchen with built in cupboards, drawers and shelving, 3 oven gas AGA with 2 hot plates, deep glazed sink, wooden floors and 2 pantries
- Unique Solariums on each floor
- Stunning Principal Bedroom with door to balcony and views over the Garden
- 7 further Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Detached Annexe with two self-contained studio flats and Garage/Workshop
- South facing mature gardens extending to in excess of 1 acre
A unique modernisation opportunity of a magnificent Edwardian detached house set in gardens of just over an acre, in an idyllic west city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles (Liverpool Street 70 minutes and King's Cross 49 minutes), M11 (Junction 13) 2.5 miles (distances and times are approximate).
9 Adams Road is a substantial Edwardian detached property dating from the early 1900s which sits in mature gardens and grounds of in excess of an acre. Constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof, the property still retains many period features including panelled doors, open fire places, picture rails and cornicing. With high ceilings, well-proportioned rooms and wooden parquet flooring, the house offers prospective purchasers a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial family home. Requiring modernisation, it offers purchasers a wonderful opportunity to finish the property to their own particular taste and standard.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.29km
- Great Shelford 6.92km
- Waterbeach 8.98km
- Foxton 10.20km