- Impressive entrance hall with oak floor and oak staircase to first floor.
- Oak floors to dining room, sitting room and study.
- Magnificent drawing room with oak panelling, open fireplace fitted with a living flame gas fire with marble surround.
- Sitting room wtih limestone floor, double doors to rear garden.
- Refitted kitchen with range of base and wall cupboards with drawers, granite worksurfaces, integrated appliances comprising wine fridge, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Rangemaster five gas ring and hotplate, two ovens and two grills, limestone floor.
- Gas radiator central heating throughout.
- Concealed unit double glazing throughout.
- Professionally designed and landscaped rear garden.
- Master bedroom suite with double doors leading to large terrace, refitted en suite shower room and dressing room wtih handmade oak wardrobes and shelves.
- Refitted family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- The quality of finish in the property is exceptionally high with extensive use of oak skirtings, door surrounds, doors, staircase.
- Second floor guest bedroom with oak flooring, en suite shower room, doors to loft storage.
A magnificent family house with beautifully presented accommodation set in stunning south facing landscaped gardens in this highly sought-after private road.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1,.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (fast trains to Liverpool Street in 70 mins and Kings Cross in 50 minutes) 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).