- VIRTUAL TOUR UPON REQUEST! *
- Sleek Kitchen/Dining Room refitted in 2018 with range of integrated appliances
- Impressive Sitting/Family Room with glazed doors to a fabulous Garden Terrace
- Superb third floor Principal Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area, air conditioning, En Suite Bath/Shower Room, balcony and roof terrace
- Newly fitted boiler provides gas fired under floor heating with individual temperature controls to Reception Rooms and Bedrooms
- Gated Garage/Storage Area with range of storage cupboards and gated access to communal gardens
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A superbly presented, contemporary townhouse situated off Brooklands Avenue in a prime south city location overlooking a delightful wooded area.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 50 minutes, Liverpool Street 70 minutes), 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
High Trees forms part of the prestigious Accordia Living Development where innovative architecture fuses brick, copper, glass, oak and limestone to striking effect. The scheme has won numerous awards including the 2008 RIBA Sterling prize for architecture.
This stunning, contemporary townhouse offers versatile accommodation arranged over 4 floors with a stylish and beautifully presented internal finish. The property has been thoughtfully designed to provide well-proportioned rooms with high ceilings and the use of large deep glazed windows and doors flood the interior with natural light. The property also benefits from 2 terraces and a balcony arranged over the first and third floors which further enhance the feeling of space and light.