- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Many original period features
- Impressive, spacious Sitting Room
- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with doors to rear garden
- Well equipped Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- 4 well-proportioned Bedrooms
- South facing walled courtyard garden
- Allocated parking for 1 vehicle
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An immaculate, bay fronted Victorian townhouse with allocated off street parking, in this prime central city location, close to Christs Pieces and Midsummer Common.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1 mile (distances and times are approximate).
Byngham House is a superb Victorian townhouse constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. Typical of the era, the well-proportioned accommodation benefits from high ceilings and includes many original features such as deep skirtings, fireplaces, picture rails, sash windows and panelled doors. Over the years the property has been renovated and extended to the rear to create a superb Kitchen/Dining/Family Room which opens on to the garden. The present owners have kept the property in immaculate condition and the accommodation, arranged over 3 floors, is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated throughout.