- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Popular village location just 5 miles from Cambridge
- In the catchment area for both Comberton Village College and Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Beautiful Entrance Lobby leading to a spacious Hall
- Excellent Sitting Room with sliding doors providing a delightful vista of the garden
- 2 further reception rooms comprising Dining Room and Study
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances and informal dining area with door to rear garden
- Master Bedroom Suite with built in wardrobes and a En Suite Bathroom
- 4 further good sized Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- High-speed FTTP broadband currently provided by BT
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A spacious and beautifully presented 5 bedroom, link detached family home, situated in this popular west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 5 miles, Comberton 4 miles, M11 (junction 13 southbound only) 3.5 miles, A14 4 miles, (distances are approximate).
42 Hall Drive is constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The present owners have skilfully extended the property and carried out a full programme of refurbishments and improvements, not least to include the replacement of bathrooms, brand new kitchen and new flooring throughout. The works and subsequent redecoration have been carried out to a very high standard and the property is in immaculate condition throughout.