- Many original period features
- Excellent Sitting Room with original exposed timber floor and open fireplace with wood burning stove
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room with quarry tiled floor and French windows to rear garden
- 3 double Bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors including Attic Bedroom which enjoys delightful views over college playing fields
- Stylish Family Bathroom with roll top bath and electric shower over
- Beautiful landscaped south facing rear garden with Summerhouse and Workshop
- Water softening system, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout
A charming Victorian house situated in this prime west city location, with a delightful landscaped south facing rear garden which enjoys delightful views over college playing fields.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, (distance and times are approximate).