- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME contact to book your appointment
- Within easy walking or cycling distance to the city centre and many university departments
- Local facilities include post office, chemist, butchers, bakery, coffee shop, grocers and primary school
- Many original period features
- Excellent Sitting Room with bay window
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room 16'11 x 13'11 (5.15m x 4.23m) with French doors leading to courtyard garden
- Spacious Master Bedroom with original fireplace and a range of built in wardrobes and cupboards
- 3 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Gas fired central heating
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY **
A beautifully presented, bay fronted Victorian townhouse with many original features; situated in this premier west city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, (distance and times are approximate).