- Just 7 miles from Cambridge City Centre with easy access onto the A14 for commuters
- Charming village location with range of facilities including Bottisham sports centre, post office, doctors surgery, library and local inn
- Primary schooling available along with the highly regarded Bottisham Village College
- Period building with many original features
- Planning permission (ref: 18/01631/FUL) available upon request from Bidwells or via www.cambridge.gov.uk
An exceptional opportunity to acquire this beautiful historic building, recently trading as a popular restaurant, with planning permission in place for conversion into a spectacular, 5 bedroom, family home in this highly regarded east Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Newmarket 6 miles, A14 2 miles, (distances are approximate).