- Original and restored period features including picture rails, deep skirtings, fireplaces and sash windows.
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room 13'11 x 13' (4.25m x 3.97m) with bay window, wood burning stove and built in shelving to the alcoves.
- Wonderful spacious Kitchen/Dining Room.
- Dining Area with French doors leading to the rear garden.
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising Family Room and Study, along with useful Boot Room, Utility Room, Pantry and Shower Room to the ground floor.
- Spacious Master Bedroom benefiting from delightful countryside views, with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room.
- 4 further double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Wooden double glazed windows throughout.
- Set in 1.15 acres.
A charming Victorian 5 bedroom detached house set in this picturesque, rural north Cambridgeshire village, surrounded by open countryside.
Ely 2 miles, (mainline railway station to Cambridge with services to London's Liverpool Street and King's Cross), Cambridge 19 miles, Huntingdon 23 miles, (distances are approximate).