- Cambridge mainline station (1.5 miles), science park (2.4 miles) and access to the A14 (2.6 miles)
- Within walking distance from the Grafton and Beehive shopping centres, city centre and many local amenities
- Fabulous open plan kitchen/dining room 22'6 x 15'9 with built-in storage units, oak flooring, sky light and bi-fold doors leading to a decked courtyard garden
- Contemporary kitchen area with a range of white gloss base and wall cabinets, utility cupboard and integrated appliances
- Spacious, light and airy first floor sitting room 15'9 x 12'4
- 4 bedrooms (1 with dressing room) and 2 bath/shower rooms arranged over the first, second and third floors
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Resident's off street parking
An unique modern townhouse with stylish, contemporary accommodation, situated in this premier central city location.
Cambridge City Centre about a third of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) about 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).