- Video entry system and lift to all floors
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with oak flooring with doors leading out to the balcony
- Kitchen area with a range of base and wall cabinets, integrated appliances comprising AEG double oven, 4 ring induction hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge/freezer
- One family bathroom including bath with shower over, basin and WC. Limestone tiled floors and walls
- Excellent storage throughout with floor to ceiling cupboards to entrance hall and double wardrobes to the bedroom
- Under floor central heating
- Secure under croft parking for one car
A modern one bedroom apartment in a sought after development close to the city centre and railway station.
Situated on the south side of the city, the apartment is conveniently placed for Addenbrooke's Hospital and a Mainline Railway Station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 50 minutes and 70 minutes respectively.
The apartment lies in a vibrant area of the city within easy walking distance of a number of leisure facilities including Hills Road Sports Centre (providing indoor and outdoor tennis courts, gym, etc) together with a recently built 10 pin bowling and cinema complex to the north of Cherry Hinton Road. There is also a number of cafes, bars and a hotel nearby.
The design for this building is centred around a landscaped courtyard with spacious interiors flooded with light from large expanses of feature glazing. Number 17 is an open plan, third floor one bedroom apartment with a balcony overlooking the communal courtyard. There is oak flooring throughout the majority of the apartment except for the bedroom which is carpeted. Further benefits include private car parking and cycle storage.
Particular Features of Note:
• Video entry system and lift to all floors
• Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room with oak flooring with doors leading out to the balcony
• Kitchen area with a range of base and wall cabinets, integrated appliances comprising AEG double oven, 4 ring induction hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge/freezer
• One family bathroom including bath with shower over, basin and WC. Limestone tiled floors and walls
• Excellent storage throughout with floor to ceiling cupboards to entrance hall and double wardrobes to the bedroom
• Under floor central heating
• Secure under croft parking for one car
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,235 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,425.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £285.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent, deposit and professional fee should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.