- Three pipe VRF heating and cooling via air source heat pumps
- Suspended ceilings
- 150mm fully accessible raised floors
- Recessed LG7 lighting
- 8 person hydraulic lift
- Male, female, accessible WCs and shower facilities on each floor
- Floor to ceiling heights at ground floor capable of accommodating laboratory accommodation
- Additional drainage
- 1 : 260 SQ FT car parking ratio
- BREEAM Rating of "Very good"
- Construction and design warranties are available
- Covered bicycle parking
- 24 hour on site manned security and CCTV
- Internet facilities providing broadband and fibre optic links
The ground floor of Building 8200 benefits from its own front door off the communal entrance lobby. The immediate space beyond would function well as
a statement reception/welcome area.
The expansive interior space facilitates a myriad of configurations, which could include distanced banks of desks punctuated by break-out areas as illustrated here. The working environment is further enhanced by views across the lake from one aspect of the space.
Building 8200 offers potentially the best of both worlds. The bright, open plan interior with additional services capabilities lends itself well to a bespoke office fit-out, a laboratory or a combination of both.
Ground Floor: c. 4,696 sq ft - 12,880 sq ft - Available
LocationBuilding 8200 is prominently set within 112 acres of business park with pleasant views over superb natural surroundings and central lake. Designed with flexibility and divisibility in mind it will suit a range of office and R&D occupiers seeking high profile, modern HQ style accommodation.
Terms / leaseOn new lease with terms to be agreed.
Energy Performance CertificateEPC rating A(19)
B1(a) Business - Offices
B1(b) Business - Research and Development