Building 7400 is prominently set within 112 acres of business park and the characteristic glazed curve of the building provides expansive views over the lake and landscaped grounds.
Designed with flexibility and divisibility in mind, it will suit a range of office and R&D occupiers seeking high profile, modern HQ style accommodation.
The available space at first floor level is newly refurbished to an exceptional standard with an elegant curved design with lake views. Along with the central lake the Park features walkways, grassed areas and seating and includes onsite café facilities.
Part first floor available - 4,932 sq ft (458 sq m)
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LG7 compatible lighting
- Full access raised floors with 200mm void
- Carpeted throughout
- 2.9 M clear floor to ceiling height
- 1.5 M planning grid
- Diverse high quality fibre optic and broadband capability
- On-site café bar
- 46 parking spaces (over whole)
- WCs at each level with additional shower facility
- Passenger lift
- 24 hour on site manned park security and CCTV
- EPC Rating D(86)
Cambridge Research Park is a 112 acre park situated on the A10 just a few miles to the north of the city centre. The A10/A14 (J33) intersection is 4 miles away and there are local rail connections at Waterbeach and Cambridge, while hourly bus services connect the Park to Waterbeach and the city centre.
The mainline station provides a fastest journey time of approximately 45 minutes to both London Kings Cross and London Liverpool Street.
or close this panel to search again