Prioritising sustainability in an uncertain economy
Both political and public pressure are driving the sustainability agenda, and the property market needs to respond to this.
We hosted a webinar to discuss prioritising sustainability in an uncertain economy.
In light of the COVID-19 impact on the world economic position and on our operational strategies, we will be discussing how sustainability and the COVID-19 impact will blend together to produce our working environment for the future.
Nick Pettit, Bidwells' Head of Project Management chaired the session, and was joined by speakers including:
- Sven Töpel, CEO, Brookgate
- Sam Hyde, Managing Director, TTP
- Mike Derbyshire, Head of Planning, Bidwells
- Sue Foxley, Research Director, Bidwells
- Max Bryan, Head of Laboratory & Office Agency, Bidwells