Wimpole Road, Great Eversden, CB23 1HR
Guide Price £950,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
A greatly extended and improved family home with charming gardens overlooking paddocks, in this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
- Wonderful mature gardens with charming views over paddocks and the countryside beyond
- Stunning triple aspect Sitting/Dining Room running the length of the ground floor which enjoys wonderful views over the gardens
- 3 further versatile Reception Rooms comprising Family Room, Snug and Study
- Superb handcrafted Kitchen/Breakfast Room and separate Utility Room
- Wonderful dual aspect Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further double Bedrooms, 2 of which share an interconnecting Dressing Room
- Off street parking and Cart Shed with parking bay, Garage and Studio/Workshop above
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross) 10 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 6 miles (distances are approximate).
11 Wimpole Road is an attractive family house constructed from part brick and part rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Dating in part from the Victorian era and originally extended in the 1960s, the currents owners further extended in 2003 and have carried out a full programme of refurbishment, most notably to include extending the kitchen, creation of a first floor bathroom and en suite, replacement boiler, re-wiring and new windows throughout. Most recently, planning was obtained to create a cart shed with parking bay, garage and studio/workshop above. All works have been carried out to a high standard and the beautifully presented accommodation benefits from a light and airy feel throughout.
- Shepreth 5.84km
- Foxton 6.49km
- Meldreth 7.80km
- Great Shelford 10.44km