Wimpole Road, Barton, Cambridge, CB23 7AB
Guide Price £945,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A spacious five bedroom detached property sitting on this good sized plot, in this popular necklace village, west of Cambridge.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and sliding doors to the Garden
- Two further reception rooms including Dining Room with square bay and views to the front aspect
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Utility Room with space for washing machine and drier and door to Garden
- Principal Bedroom with range of built in wardrobes and en suite Bath/Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms and Family Bath/Shower Room
- Detached double Garage
- Gravel driveway with ample off road parking
- Mature front and south facing rear Garden
Cambridge 4 miles, Comberton 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 12) 1 mile, Stansted International Airport 30 miles, London 60 miles (distances are approximate).
Number 17 is a detached modern house built with brick elevations under a tiled roof which dates back to the 1970s. The property offers spacious accommodation laid out over two floors which extends to 2,208 sq ft (205.1 sq m) and is offered in well maintained condition throughout and with scope for prospective purchasers to alter the property according to their own particular tastes.
- Great Shelford 6.29km
- Foxton 6.41km
- Shepreth 7.23km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.50km