Units 15-18 Peverel Drive, Granby Trade Park, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1NW
27,504 - 55,034 sq ft
Unit 15-18 Peverel Drive comprise two adjoining semi-detached units totaling 55.033 sq ft arranged around a secure central service yard. The premises are located fronting Peverel Drive on the Granby Industrial Estate in Milton Keynes.
The units are of steel portal frame construction with profiled steel clad elevations beneath a double pitched roof. Internally the warehouse areas of each unit are divided up into two interlinked chambers with a minimum eaves height of 4.67m rising to 6.12m, with four ground level loading doors (two per unit). The offices are a mixture of cellular and open plan areas with staff welfare facilities located on the ground floor.
Externally each unit has separately accessed demised car parking areas, Units 15-16 have circa 39 spaces and Units 17-18 have circa 44 spaces. The secure service yard is surfaced with concrete, walled off and accessed via a centrally located double opening gate.
The units are available by way of an assignment or sub-letting of the two existing full repairing and insuring leases. Detailed terms on application.
- Two adjoining semi-detached warehouse / production units of 55,033 sq ft
- Secure central service yard with gated access.
- Minimum eaves height of 4.67m (underside of the haunch) rising to 6.12m at the apex.
- 4 ground level loading doors (two per unit)
- 83 car parking spaces in total
- Direct access to the A5 dual carriageway via the Redmoor interchange
- Bletchley 1.43km
- Milton Keynes 1.78km
- Caldecotte 2.96km
- Central Milton Keynes 3.77km