The Lawns, Clerk Maxwell Road, Cambridge, CB3 0RU
Guide Price £1,150,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Gross internal floor area is 1,948.1 sq ft (181 sq m)
- Attractive dual aspect Sitting Room with open fireplace and ornate surround and double doors to rear Garden
- Bright Dining Room with double doors to rear Garden Modern Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with drawers and integrated appliances
- Family Room with window to front aspect
- Principal Bedroom with excellent range of built in wardrobes and En suite Bathroom
- 4 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Fully double glazed throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Mature front and rear gardens
- Double integral Garage and driveway with space for off street parking for several cars
A spacious detached family home occupying a superb position in this prime west city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 mile, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 32 miles, (distance and times are approximate).
Built in 1998, 2 The Lawns is an impressive detached modern house, constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The internal layout is well presented and offers tremendous flexibility suitable for a variety of family needs, with ample space for working and studying at home.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.34km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.52km
- Great Shelford 7.40km
- Waterbeach 9.05km