Storey's Way, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0DP
Guide Price £1,500,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
An impressive 1920s detached house with a delightful, established south facing garden, in this convenient, highly regarded west city location.
- Impressive Entrance Hall with leaded and stained-glass windows and doors
- Spacious Sitting Room with open fireplace with stone hearth and surround and French doors to Veranda and Garden
- Separate Dining Room with lovely French doors to Veranda and Garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of original base and wall cupboards, leading to a spacious Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and views over the rear aspect
- Three further Double Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Gas fired central heating system
- Mature and landscaped rear south facing garden backing onto Trinity Hall playing fields
- Gravel in and out Driveway with off street parking
- No onward chain
City Centre and M11 (Junction 13) 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles (distances are approximate).
9 Storey's Way is believed to date from 1926 and is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The accommodation is well maintained and with its north to south orientation, has a light and airy feel throughout. The property offers scope for further alterations and additions, providing purchasers with an outstanding opportunity to acquire a fine city house in a superb location and undertake future improvements to their own particular taste and standard, subject to any necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 3.51km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.89km
- Great Shelford 7.99km
- Waterbeach 8.22km