Station Road, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5ER
Guide Price £425,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Many original period features
- Superb recently refitted Kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors to garden
- 2 light and airy Reception Rooms comprising Dining Room and Sitting Room
- Separate Office with views over the garden
- Dual aspect Principal Bedroom with feature fireplace
A charming, 2 bedroom period cottage, situated in this popular south Cambridgeshire village just a few miles from Cambridge city centre.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
7 Station Road is a charming end of terrace cottage constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. The current owner has sympathetically restored and improved the property to a high standard, but care has been taken to retain the abundance of original features and preserve the character of the property. Well maintained throughout, the property requires little work and offers a ready to move in to option for prospective purchasers.
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.19km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.41km
- Great Shelford 7.17km
- Waterbeach 8.81km