St. Barnabas Court, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2BZ
Guide Price £1,150,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
An immaculate and well-presented, modern townhouse, situated in this highly regarded central city location, within a third of a mile of a mainline railway station.
- Gross internal floor area of 1,830 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Spacious open planned Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with underfloor heating, double electric controlled skylights and double doors opening onto Garden
- Modern Kitchen area with wall and base units and integrated MIELE appliances
- Utility Room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer
- First Floor Sitting Room with Juliette balcony and feature fireplace
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite Shower Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms arranged over first and second floors, Family Bathroom
- Low maintenance Courtyard Garden with rear access
- Double glazed throughout, gas fired central heating and security alarm system
- Paved driveway with off street parking and brick built Store Room
- No onward chain
City Centre three quarters of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) a third of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.25 miles (distances and times are approximate).
19 St. Barnabas Court occupies a superb location in this highly sought after, south city location. Built by Twigden Homes in 2005, it forms part of a small development of townhouses. The property is extremely well presented with accommodation arranged over three floors and provides excellent versatility, suitable for a variety of needs.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.35km
- Great Shelford 5.32km
- Waterbeach 8.34km
- Foxton 10.25km