Southwell Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9DQ
Guide Price £525,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Superb contemporary townhouse built in 2015 with versatile accommodation
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with granite worksurfaces and integrated appliances
- Amtico flooring to the ground floor
- Study with built-in cupboards and worksurfaces
- Sitting room with large first floor Balcony
- Large second floor balcony with external lighting
- Master bedroom with triple built-in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Double glazing throughout
- Gas radiator central heating with pressurised hot water system
A contemporary townhouse with spacious and stylish accommodation arranged over 3 floors, conveniently situated within a unique modern suburb on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, (distances are approximate).
This superb contemporary townhouse was built in 2015 by Bovis Homes. The property has been thoughtfully designed to provide versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs and the use of deep glazed windows and doors flood the property with natural light. The property further benefits from two good sized timber decked balconies to the first and second floors which further enhance the feeling of space and light.
- Great Shelford 2.34km
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.82km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.41km
- Foxton 7.47km