Shelford Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9NE
Guide Price £825,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A charming, 4 bedroom semi detached, period property situated in this highly regarded south city location, situated for easy access to Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus and Cambridge City Centre.
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with gas fireplace and sliding door to rear Garden
- Drawing Room with box bay window to front and gas fireplace
- Bright and airy Conservatory providing access to rear Garden
- Dual aspect Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Gas fired central heating
- Workshop and Storage cupboard
- Wonderful and mature landscaped rear garden
- Driveway with ample space to park multiple vehicles
City Centre 2.5 miles, Great Shelford village and M11 (junction 11) less than 1 mile (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from early 1900’s this wonderful period property offers well proportioned accommodation and retains many original period features including box bay windows, picture rails, deep skirting boards and cornicing. The property has been well maintained throughout providing a wonderful ready to move into family home, with scope to extend and update to their own particular taste and standard, if desired.
- Great Shelford 2.32km
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 3.39km
- Foxton 6.72km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.02km