Seppings Close, Wilburton, Ely, CB6 3SJ
Guide Price £600,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
An immaculately presented and impressive 4 bedroom, detached family house with independent 1 bedroom annexe, set in the picturesque north Cambridgeshire village of Wilburton.
- Beautifully presented, with a light and airy feel throughout
- Magnificent Kitchen/Breakfast Room with sky lights and fitted wall and base units with integrated appliances and amtico flooring leading to Utility Room
- Dual aspect Family Room with door to Terrace
- 3 Reception Rooms including stunning Sitting Room
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Independent ground floor, 1 bedroom Annexe with Kitchen/Sitting Room and Shower Room
- Off-street parking for 3 vehicles and Carport
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- LPG fired heating in the main house and electric heating in the annexe
Ely 6 miles, Haddenham 1 miles, Cambridge 12 miles, Huntingdon 15 miles (distances are approximate).
Built in the late 1990s to an individual style, the property is approached over a tarmac driveway, providing off street parking for a number of vehicles and access to a Carport. The accommodation has been well maintained and provides a light and airy feel throughout with a beautiful kitchen/breakfast room leading onto the open plan family room. The sitting room enjoys views over the rear garden, an open fireplace and double doors to the dining room. The principal rooms are generously proportioned, laid with timber flooring and with amtico flooring to the kitchen and utility room.
- Ely 7.42km
- Waterbeach 10.23km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 14.41km
- Littleport 15.45km