Sedley Taylor Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8PW
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A most impressive 1980s detached house, built to an individual design and set in 0.32 acres, in this highly sought after south city location.
- Gross internal floor area of 2,283 sq ft (212 sq m)
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace and sliding door to the front aspect
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a full range of wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Bright Family Room/Dining Room open to Conservatory with patio doors to the Terrace
- Generous Principal Bedroom with fitted cupboards and en suite Bath/Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms with Family Bathroom
- Mature front and rear Gardens
- Ample Driveway leading to large detached Garage
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- No onward chain
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile by foot/bicycle, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
1 Sedley Taylor Road occupies a superb location, set well back from the road along a private driveway. Built to an individual design in the 1980s, with brick elevations under a tiled roof, the property has been greatly improved and modernised in the current ownership to include a new conservatory, new bathroom and boiler. The property is immaculately presented throughout and provides versatile accommodation for a variety of family needs.
- Great Shelford 3.84km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.86km
- Foxton 8.83km
- Whittlesford 9.18km