Perry Court, Clerk Maxwell Road, Cambridge, CB3 0RS
Guide Price £1,400,000
- 8 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
An impressive, detached house occupying a pleasant cul-de-sac location in this most convenient west city location.
- Spacious versatile accommodation extending to 2,597 sq ft (241sq m)
- Bright Sitting Room with wood flooring opening to Dining Room
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with built in wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with bay window, fitted wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Three further well-proportioned bedrooms in main house and one Family Bathroom
- Excellent and tremendously versatile self contained annexe with Kitchenette, Sitting Room and four Bedrooms with 4 Shower Rooms (2 En Suite)
- Charming, secluded south facing rear Garden
- Large block paved driveway with space for several cars
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
Cambridge city centre about 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 13) about 0.75 of a mile.
8 Perry Court forms part of a cul-de-sac of impressive, detached houses and was built in 1995 with brick elevations under a tiled roof. This well-proportioned accommodation is now arranged over three floors and has been sympathetically extended to approximately 2,597 sq ft (241 sq m) to include a self-contained four-bedroom annexe.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 3.31km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.62km
- Great Shelford 7.29km
- Waterbeach 9.18km