Perne Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3NT
Guide Price £850,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Charming Sitting Room 14'3 x 12' (4.36m x 3.65m) with bow window
- Fabulous Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with log burner and bi-fold doors opening to the garden
- Excellent Kitchen Area with extensive wall and base units, island and Rangemaster
- 3 well proportioned Bedrooms including a spacious Principal Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- 2 further Bedrooms and Shower Room to the second floor
- Off street parking and large Shed with the potential for conversion to a garage
An attractive, bow fronted family home, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile (distances are approximate).
Dating from the 1930s, this bow fronted semi-detached house is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Retaining many of its original period features, the property has been extended and refurbished over the years to create a superb family home which skilfully combines the charm and character of the original period building with the convenience of modern day living. A particular highlight is the impressive Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with skylights and bi-fold doors opening the rear elevation up to the garden, which only serves to increase the feeling of space and light in the room.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 1.19km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.42km
- Great Shelford 5.05km
- Waterbeach 8.17km