Owlstone Road, Newnham, CB3 9JH
Guide Price £950,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Lovely Sitting Room with feature fireplace and bay window to front aspect
- Bright Dining Room with wood flooring, feature fireplace and door to conservatory and kitchen
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with patio doors to garden and wooden flooring, fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets and including dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with feature fireplace, bay window and fitted wardrobe
- 3 further Bedrooms arranged over two floors and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- East facing enclosed Garden
- No onward chain
An attractive bay fronted Edwardian end of terrace property situated to the west of the city in the heart of the coveted Newnham area.
Cambridge City centre 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from the early 1900's, 33 Owlstone Road is a fine example of the period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. Built with brick elevations under a slate roof, the property has been improved by the current owners with care being taken to retain the period features and now provides versatile family accommodation with scope to further improve and extend the property subject to the usual consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 1.79km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.62km
- Great Shelford 5.38km
- Foxton 9.12km