Otter Close, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9EF
Guide Price £450,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A modern two bed, first floor apartment with views over the Country Park, situated within the highly acclaimed Trumpington Meadows development on the south side the city.
- Open plan Sitting/Kitchen/Dining Room with wood effect floors and sliding doors to Balcony
- Modern Kitchen with fitted wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with Juliet balcony over the park and en suite Shower Room
- Further Bedroom and Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Allocated Residents parking space and communal gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre 2.9 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 0.5 of a mile, Waitrose 0.4 miles, (distance and times are approximate).
4 Greenway House is located in the sought after Trumpington Meadows development by Barratt Homes. Built to a high standard, this property comprises of an open-plan kitchen/sitting/dining room with balcony and two good sized bedrooms, one with en-suite and a family bathroom.
- Great Shelford 3.01km
- Foxton 6.61km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.98km
- Shepreth 8.09km