Norwich Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 1ND
Offers Over £900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
An extended and improved, 4 bedroom Victorian house, well situated for access to the city centre, choice of independent schools and Cambridge mainline railway station.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Bright and spacious Sitting/Dining Room with feature fireplace, built in cupboards
- Conservatory with tiled floor and double glazed doors to the Garden
- Well equpped Kitchen and useful Cellar
- Principal Bedroom with full range of built in wardrobes and window to front aspect
- Three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gas central heating
- South facing rear garden
City Centre 1 mile, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
17 Norwich Street is a charming, 4 bedroom family home constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. Believed to date back to 1890, the property is a fine example of the Victorian era, with the inclusion of deep skirtings, panelled doors, original marble fireplace and sash windows. Well maintained throughout and offering prospective purchasers scope to further improve the property according to their own particular tastes and standard.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 0.69km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.79km
- Great Shelford 5.25km
- Waterbeach 8.80km