Milton Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1JY
Guide Price £795,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A superb city townhouse forming part of a small, private development of just three, situated in this prime location, a short walk from central Cambridge.
- Lovely Sitting Room with patio doors to garden, wood effect flooring leading through to Dining Area
- Contemporary Nicholas Anthony Kitchens wall and base units with Bosch integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor with radiators on the 1st and 2nd floors
- First Floor Family Room which could also be used as Bedroom 5
- Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms, Bathroom and Shower Room
- Velfac windows and doors
- Gardens with patio and artificial grass
- Bike and bin stores
- Off-street parking
Cambridge city centre 0.8 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King’s Cross 62 minutes) 2 miles, Jesus Green 0.3 miles, the River Cam 0.3 miles, The Back 1.2 miles. (Distances and times are approximate.)
48 Milton Road has been constructed by Blues Property who prides itself in the quality of style and build, and this is supported by the 10 year Warranty with Global Home Warranty.
The property is arranged over three floors and benefits from bright airy accomodation with all modern convenicences for family living.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.37km
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.54km
- Waterbeach 7.1km
- Great Shelford 7.49km