Mill Park, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2FJ
Guide Price £350,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A superb penthouse apartment, overlooking communal landscaped gardens, located in this exclusive development in the heart of CB1 and extremely well placed for access to Cambridge mainline railway station.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Exclusive CB1 development just 200 yards from Cambridge mainline railway station
- Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room 186 x 176 (5.64m x 5.32m)
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- South and west facing Terrace 331 x 228 (10.07 x 6.91m)
- Gas fired underfloor central heating
- Secure bicycle storage area
- Secure underground allocated parking space
Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross and LiverpoolStret lines) 200 yards, City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (junction 12) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Built in 2012 by the highly regarded local developments, Hill Residential, this fifth-floor penthouse apartment benefits from a wrap-around south and west facing terrace and is finished to a high standard with well proportioned accommodation and a light and airy feel throughout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.81km
- Great Shelford 4.88km
- Waterbeach 8.80km
- Foxton 9.80km