Middle Street, Great Gransden, Sandy, SG19 3AD
Offers in Excess of £825,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Triple aspect Sitting Room with inglenook fireplace and French doors to garden
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with 3 built-in wardrobes and re-fitted En Suite Bathroom
- 3 further good sized Bedrooms and re-fitted Family Bathroom
- Off street parking and landscaped gardens
An impressive 4 bedroom, detached family house situated in this highly regarded west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 13 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots (fast train service to King’s Cross) 7 miles, A1 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
Maple House is superb detached family home constructed with brick and rendered elevations under tiled roofs. The current owners have improved the property over the years to include the re-fitting of the kitchen, cloakroom and bathrooms, and replacement of the boiler in 2018. The property has been beautifully maintained throughout and offers versatile accommodation extending to 2,354.2 sq ft (218.7 sq m).
- St Neots 8.73km
- Sandy 11.61km
- Biggleswade 13.81km
- Shepreth 14.32km