Lyndewode Road, Cambridge, CB1 2HL
Offers Over £2,000,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
A distinguished late Victorian semi-detached house with a good sized rear garden and garage, in this highly regarded central city location.
- Well-proportioned rooms with high ceilings and exposed floorboards to the ground floor
- Panelled doors, deep skirtings, moulded cornicing, picture rails, moulded ceiling roses and deep sash windows
- Most attractive fireplaces to 2 reception rooms and 4 bedrooms
- Stunning Kitchen with wall and base cabinets, a range of built-in appliances
- Elegant Sitting Room with a bay window to front aspect
- Two further Receptions rooms on the ground floor
- Superb feature curved wooden staircase to first floor
- Principal Bedroom with an en suite Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms arranged over first and second floors and 2 Bathrooms
- Top floor Office/Snug
- Spacious Cellar
- Mature front and rear Gardens and Garage
City centre about three quarters of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) about a third of a mile.
No 19 is a substantial semi-detached house and is a classic example of Victorian architecture, constructed with solid brick elevations under a slate roof. The present owners have made significant improvements over the years with care being taken to retain the period features to create a truly outstanding family home. Immaculately presented throughout this property extends to an impressive 2,877 sq ft (267 sq m) and is arranged over 3 floors.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 0.43km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.43km
- Great Shelford 5.38km
- Waterbeach 8.44km