Luard Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8PJ
Guide Price £1,800,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
A most impressive Edwardian house with excellent, versatile accommodation situated in this prime south city location.
- Many fine original features including deep skirtings, panelled doors, picture rails, sash windows and fireplaces
- Grand Drawing Room with bay windows to side and rear aspect
- Delightful Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect and gas fireplace with slate hearth, inset tiles and ornate timber surround and mantle
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room with French doors to rear terrace
- Charming Garden Room providing a pleasant vista of the garden with pammett tiled floor and French doors to terrace
- Gas fired central heating and security alarm system
City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
This imposing detached house is constructed with red brick elevations under tiled roofs and is believed to date from the early 1900s. It is a fine example of Edwardian architecture with high ceilings and well proportioned rooms flooded with light from deep sash windows. The present owners purchased the property in 1986 and during their ownership have carried out a number of significant alterations and improvements which have been sympathetically undertaken in order to retain the property's original features. Beautifully presented throughout, the property offers a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial period house, in one of the most prestigious roads in the city.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 1.12km
- Great Shelford 3.89km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.68km
- Foxton 9.09km