Leonard Close, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB5 8TR
Guide Price £325,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room with patio door to rear garden
- Recently refitted kitchen
- 2 double Bedrooms and Bathroom with separate WC to the first floor
- Allocated parking space
- Low maintenance rear garden
A well presented, 2 bedroom end of terrace house, well placed for access to the city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Cambridge North Station (services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street) 3.5 miles, A14 1.25 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
12 Leonard Close is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property benefits from well proportioned rooms and a recently refitted kitchen. The property is in good order and provides potential purchasers the opportunity to put their own stamp on it.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.32km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.44km
- Waterbeach 5.38km
- Great Shelford 7.81km