Kingsley Walk, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB5 8JY
Offers in Excess of £1,000,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
An impressive and contemporary 3 bedroom penthouse apartment with a stunning terrace situated in this popular central location, just a short walk from the city centre.
- Gross internal floor area is 1,237 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Sitting Room/Dining Room with oak flooring, underfloor heating and double-glazed sliding doors onto Terrace
- Well-equipped sleek and contemporary Kitchen area with integrated Miele appliances
- Large hall cupboard with plumbing for washing machine
- Large wrap around paved Terrace
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room, built in wardrobes and doors opening to Terrace
- Two further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and access to Terrace
- Underfloor heating and fitted window shutters throughout
- Secure allocated underground parking, cycle store, Concierge service and well-equipped residents gymnasium
- Touch screen lighting and heating controls, integrated music speakers and security alarm
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes) 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park and A14 2.5 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Darwin House forms part of a complex of apartments originally built by Berkeley Homes. Surrounded by well maintained communal garden squares, these apartments are offered with a concierge service, well equipped residents’ gymnasium and secure cycle store.
Number 23 is located on the third floor and benefits from a penthouse position. The apartment offers 3 double bedrooms, all with access to the terrace and 2 bath/shower rooms, (one en suite). Internally, this well-appointed apartment is finished to a high standard and is immaculately presented with a light and airy feel throughout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 1.72km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.24km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 2.53km
- Great Shelford 6.73km