King Street, Cambridge, CB1 1LN
Guide Price £995,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
An individual Grade II-listed period property steeped in local history and with an abundance of charm and character, set within a conservation area in the heart of the city centre.
- Subject to the usual planning consent, this property could easily be reconfigured to a 3 or 4 bedroom house
- Ground floor with quarry tiles throughout leading to Study and Reception Room/Library
- Excellent first-floor Kitchen/ Dining Room fitted with bespoke handmade cabinetry and integrated Bosch appliances
- Magnificent open-plan Sitting Room featuring a beautiful beamed ceiling with exposed timbers
- 2 double Bedrooms comprising spacious Principal Bedroom and En-Suite Bathroom, and Bedroom 2 which enjoys delightful views over Christs Pieces
- Charming walled brick-paved Courtyard Garden and south-facing Balcony
- Integral Garage with gated off-street parking area
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
City Centre about 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) about 1 mile.
90 King Street is a handsome period property constructed from grey gault brick with red-brick dressings under a pantile roof. Originally dating from 1790, and Grade II listed in recognition of its architectural and historical significance, this former alms-house for the parishioners of Great St Mary’s church bears the commemorative plaque of the founders Thomas Jakenett and his wife.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.7km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.96km
- Great Shelford 6.55km
- Waterbeach 7.89km