Hines Close, Barton, Cambridge, CB23 7BB
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Dual aspect Family Room with attractive parquet flooring
- Light and airy Sitting Room with feature fireplace and inset wood burner
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room with full range of wall and base units and range cooker with extractor hood over
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Double glazing throughout and oil-fired central heating
- Mature Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway for several cars and integral Garage
- No onward chain
A substantial, five bedroom family house which backs onto open farmland, situated in a desirable south Cambridgeshire village location.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, Comberton 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 1 mile (distances are approximate)
Built in 1962 and extended in 1973, the property is constructed with brick and part rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property is well positioned within its plot and benefits from a long mature garden which backs onto open farmland. Well presented throughout, the property has been modernised to a good standard but still provides scope for any prospective purchasers to further improve and extend the property to their own particular tastes, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.84km
- Great Shelford 7.06km
- Foxton 7.18km
- Shepreth 7.89km