Hills Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8RN
Guide Price £1,250,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A splendid four bedroom Edwardian townhouse arranged over three floors, in this convenient south city location.
- Wealth of original features including deep skirtings, panelled doors, picture rails, fireplaces, exposed wooden floorboards and sash windows
- Charming Sitting Room with inset gas fireplace with marble surround, wood effect floorboards and lovely square bay window to front aspect
- Spacious Family Room/Study with fitted shelving, wood effect flooring, inset gas fireplace and door opening to Garden
- Modern dual aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room with bi fold doors to side and rear. Fitted with wall and base handle less units, tiled floor and integrated appliances
- Useful Utility Room with space for washing machine and drier
- Principal Bedroom with exposed wooden floors and square bay window
- Three further Bedrooms, arranged over first and second floor, one with en suite Shower Room and a further Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Gravel driveway with space for 2 vehicles and mature rear Garden
- Security Alarm System
City Centre 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.7 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
203 Hills Road is believed to date to c.1910 and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. During the current ownership, the property has been subject to an extensive programme of alterations to include the extension of the kitchen/dining room with a new kitchen, new bathrooms throughout, the addition of an en suite shower room in the loft and a new roof. The result is an outstanding and spacious family house, which successfully combines the convenience of modern day living with the character and features of the original building. It provides an exceptional opportunity to acquire a 4 bedroom city residence in an extremely highly regarded and convenient location.
- Great Shelford 4.12km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.45km
- Foxton 9.31km
- Waterbeach 9.38km