Hills Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 8RA
Guide Price £600,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A superb, two-bedroom, fifth floor apartment benefitting from concierge service, residents’ only gym, and secure undercroft parking; conveniently placed for access to the city centre, Cambridge mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Audio phone door entry system, concierge services, resident's only gym and communal gardens
- Open plan contemporary Kitchen Area with a range of luxury handless base and wall units and integrated appliances
- Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with three sets of double doors leading to a superb wraparound balcony
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and generous walk-in wardrobe
- Second Bedroom with built-in wardrobe and separate Family Bathroom
- Secure undercroft parking
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Marque House was built in 2014 and has become a 'flagship' landmark building, being the tallest residential building in Cambridge. The original design was drafted by 2 University of Cambridge lecturers within the University's Department of Architecture, in an 'open design' competition.
Number 5 is a fifth floor apartment, finished to a high specification and beautifully presented throughout. Flooded with light from deep glazed windows the apartment also benefits from a superb wrap round balcony overlooking Cherry Hinton Road and Hills Road, providing views over a delightful city landscape.
The apartment also benefits from a concierge service, operating from 7am to 9pm 7 days a week, exclusive residents’ gym, secure undercroft wide, parking space and bicycle store, making this exclusive residence fully equipped for modern living, all whilst being close to the amenities of the city centre.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 0.61km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.21km
- Great Shelford 4.41km
- Waterbeach 9.17km